What your dentists in Newtown Square want you to know
What’s so important about having a family dentist? The truth is having a family dentist can save you time, money, and stress. That’s because you don’t have to “hunt around” for different dentists for different members of your family. A family dentist can do it all! Your dentists at Dental Arts on the Square in Newtown Square, PA want to share what a family dentist can do for your entire family.
When you have a family dentist, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Time savings; your family can go to the same dentist for pediatric dental care and adult cosmetic or restorative dental care. This saves you time out of your busy schedule.
- Money savings; your family dentist can consider all of your family’s dental needs at the same time and present you with a treatment plan in line with your family’s healthcare budget.
- Less stress; if you have a dental emergency or need after-hours care, you can visit a dentist you know and trust. Your family dentist will be available right when you and your family need treatment.
Having a family dentist means you and your family have access to a wide variety of treatments, without going to a specialist. For example:
- Your young children might need a first visit, professional cleaning, x-rays and fluoride treatments.
- Your older children and teens might need orthodontic treatment or fillings.
- You and other adults in your family might need or want cosmetic dental services like teeth whitening, bonding, or veneers.
The good news is your dentists at Dental Arts on the Square can do it all! Imagine how great it would be to schedule multiple members of your family on the same day. Your teenager can be having Invisalign, orthodontic treatment while you are receiving your new Same-Day Crown, all because you have a family dentist!
For a complete listing of available dental treatments, please visit the services page on the Dental Arts on the Square website at https://www.thenewtownsquaredentist.com/services.html
It’s important to protect you and your family by having a family dentist you know and trust. A family dentist is a vital part of your healthcare team, and you want the best. That’s why you need to call your dentists at Dental Arts on the Square in Newtown Square, PA. Find out what a family dentist can do for you by calling today!
Misaligned teeth can be an issue for anyone. They can be problematic for your chewing and biting functions, and unappealing, at the very least. The dentists, Dr. Manley Mincer, Dr. Seth Blitzer and Dr. Chris Roxas, at Dental Arts on the Square in Newtown Square, PA, can offer you a solution: Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
By using state-of-the-art 3-D computer imaging technology, custom-made plastic aligner trays are made just for you. The plastic trays are invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth discreetly. This is especially advantageous if you're a teenager or an adult.
When you come into the Newtown Square office, your doctor will examine your teeth. Then he will assess if there are other issues like cavities that need to be addressed. Then he'll create an Invisalign treatment plan just for you.
The aligner trays are comfortable, removable and the whole treatment doesn't take long:
- Each tray is worn for about two weeks, depending on your personalized plan. Invisalign moves your teeth little by little into the proper position but you will need to visit your dentist every six weeks to ensure everything is going according to plan.
- The aligners can be removed, as mentioned above, but only for eating, brushing and flossing. If you would like to take them off for a special event, such as a wedding, that is possible, but be sure to keep them on for at least 22 hours a day.
- The total amount of time taken for the treatment plan to be completed is about 9-15 months, which means approximately 18-30 trays are used.
Orthodontic practices all over the USA use this treatment and it has been found to be effective. If you are interested, please call the experts at Dental Arts on the Square in Newtown Square, PA. Dr. Manley Mincer, Dr. Seth Blitzer and Dr. Chris Roxas can help you. Just call today!
Getting a crown no longer involves two dental appointments, thanks to CEREC single appointment crowns. Dr. Manley Mincer, Dr. Seth Blitzer and Dr. Chris Roxas, who practice family dentistry in Newtown Square, PA, explain how the CEREC process works.
There's no wasted time with CEREC crowns
There used to be a lot of waiting involved when you received a crown. During your first crown appointment, your dentist reduced the size of your tooth and made an impression of your teeth. The impression was then sent to a dental laboratory that created crowns, bridges, dentures and other restorations. Because the laboratory made restorations for many dentists, the technicians probably didn't begin working on your crown the moment they received the impression. In fact, it probably took about two weeks for your dentist to receive your new crown.
CEREC crowns eliminate the dental lab and the waiting. Your new crown is created for you in our Newtown Square office, and you receive it the same day the impression of your mouth is made.
Temporary crowns are a thing of the past
In the past, you wore a temporary crown while you waited for your permanent crown to arrive. Although the temporary crown kept your tooth covered and allowed you to use it for chewing, you had to be very careful when you ate. Sticky, hard or tough foods had to be avoided because they could damage or dislodge the crown. Thanks to the CEREC system, there's no longer a need for temporary crowns.
CEREC uses the latest dental technology
CEREC uses CAD/CAM technology to improve the crown-making process. Instead of messy putty impressions, we create a digital image of your teeth. We use the 3D image generated by CEREC's CAD/CAM program to design your new crown while you wait. Producing the crown, once the longest step in the process, now only takes about 30 minutes. Once we send the crown design to our milling machine, it immediately begins shaping your crown from a block of ceramic or resin. When the crown is ready, we make minor adjustments to ensure it fits properly and attach it your tooth with dental cement.
Have you been putting off getting a new crown because of the time involved? CEREC crowns offer the perfect solution. Call Drs. Manley Mincer, Seth Blitzer and Chris Roxas, who practice family dentistry in Newtown Square, PA, at (610) 356-5660 to schedule your appointment.
Losing your teeth? Dental implants can restore your smile and improve the quality of your life. Dr. Manley Mincer at Dental Arts on the Square in Newton Square, PA, offers a full range of dental services. Here are several important benefits of dental implants.
1. Beautify Your Smile- Has tooth loss affected your appearance? Missing teeth can ruin a nice smile. Dental implants can improve your smile and appearance. Dental implants look and feel natural. They are the most attractive replacement for missing teeth. Remember, a better life starts with a gorgeous smile.
2. Increased Self-Esteem- Low self-esteem results from a poor self-image, which can lead to depression. How you feel about yourself also affects your confidence, relationships, and well-being. Dental implants will fill in your smile's gaps and help you feel better about yourself. With dental implants, you will feel more confident when you eat, speak and smile.
3. Stop Jawbone Loss- Dental implants help to prevent bone loss and stimulate bone growth. Implants distribute chewing forces throughout the bone and minimize the wearing away of the bone that occurs when teeth are missing.
4. Prevent Teeth Shifting- Although your teeth feel as if they are set in the jawbone, they are capable of moving out of place. When people have missing teeth, their remaining teeth begin to shift to fill in the gaps. Dental implants can prevent the remaining teeth from drifting out of place.
5. Prevent Facial Sagging- Jawbone reduction can affect the appearance of the facial soft tissue, giving the appearance of advanced aging. Dental implants can prevent premature aging and facial sagging. Dental implants allow people to maintain the natural shape of their face.
6. A Healthy Smile for Life- While your implants may need to be adjusted by your Newton Square dentist from time to time, they can last a lifetime when properly cared for. How long your dental implant remains depends on your general state of health, home care, professional care and commitment to follow-up.
Are you ready to take your smile from ordinary to extraordinary? Don't wait another minute - call Dental Arts on the Square at (610) 356-5660 today to schedule a consultation in Newton Square, PA. Dental implants won't just enhance your smile; they will also change your life for the better.
Find out how cosmetic dentistry could turn your smile around for the better.
There are a myriad of benefits to smiling. Do you know what they are? Smiling can improve your mood, boost your immune system, lower your blood pressure, help reduce stress and can even release endorphins. However, if you have a smile that you aren’t so excited about showing off then you may not smile as often as you should. Fortunately, when you turn to our Newton Square, PA, cosmetic dentists, Dr. Manley Mincer, Dr. Seth Blitzer and Dr. Chris Roxas, you’ll get a beautiful smile and reap the benefits that come with smiling more.
If you have a healthy smile but your teeth leave something to be desired because of chips, cracks, stains, crookedness or other issues then it might be time you turned to cosmetic dentistry to get the smile you want. Our goal as your Newton Square dentist is to give you a smile that you feel positive and happy about. It’s amazing how even the smallest procedures can offer dramatic results. Here are some of the treatment options we offer:
Dental bonding: Tooth-colored resin is molded and hardened over certain areas of your teeth to improve small imperfections and to make subtle changes without the need for anesthesia, drilling or invasive techniques.
Teeth whitening: This is one simple and inexpensive way to get rid of external dental stains caused by the foods and drinks you consume and get a smile that’s several shades whiter in just one session. Talk to us about whether our in-office or at-home system is better for you.
Dental veneers: For patients dealing with spaces between teeth and other imperfections that are too significant for dental bonding to tackle, dental veneers are the best approach. These thin, custom-made tooth-colored shells are bonded to the front of your teeth to give you a smile that is whiter, straighter and more attractive. Some enamel must be removed from your teeth prior to placing the veneers.
Dental Implants: These tooth root replacements may only look like small metal posts but these posts are surgically placed into the jawbone where they fuse together with the bone and tissue to become a permanent structure in your mouth. Dental implants are a great, long-term solution for replacing one or more teeth.
Dental Arts on the Square prides itself on offering the very best cosmetic dentistry in Newton Square, PA. Whether you are interested in subtle aesthetic changes or a full smile makeover, we are here to help give you your dream smile. These are only some of our amazing cosmetic services, so be sure to ask us about the other options we offer.
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.